Buy Wireless Ip Camera. Best Digital Camera 2011.
Buy Wireless Ip Camera
- A camera is a device that records/stores images. These images may be still photographs or moving images such as videos or movies. The term camera comes from the camera obscura (Latin for "dark chamber"), an early mechanism for projecting images. The modern camera evolved from the camera obscura.
- television camera: television equipment consisting of a lens system that focuses an image on a photosensitive mosaic that is scanned by an electron beam
- equipment for taking photographs (usually consisting of a lightproof box with a lens at one end and light-sensitive film at the other)
- A chamber or round building
- Procure the loyalty and support of (someone) by bribery
- Pay someone to give up an ownership, interest, or share
- Obtain in exchange for payment
- bargain: an advantageous purchase; "she got a bargain at the auction"; "the stock was a real buy at that price"
- obtain by purchase; acquire by means of a financial transaction; "The family purchased a new car"; "The conglomerate acquired a new company"; "She buys for the big department store"
- bribe: make illegal payments to in exchange for favors or influence; "This judge can be bought"
OtterBox Impact Case for iPhone 3G, 3GS (White)
Otterbox iPhone Case
A great choice for simple, everyday protection of your smartphone, the durable OtterBox Impact silicone case for iPhone 3G/3GS features an inner coring that dissipates impact away from your iPhone to protect from bump and shock. It also includes a self-adhering screen cover that adds additional protection from scratches.
It provides two layers of on-the-go protection
Layer 1: Self-adhering clear protective film (cleaning cloth and installation card included)
Layer 2: Durable textured skin for grip
Note that it does not offer protection against water.
Features & Specifications
Access to all side button features
Inner coring for added protection
Open access to charging port and headphone jack
Open access to camera
What's in the Box
Impact case, self-adhering clear protective film, microfiber cleaning cloth and installation card.
What's in my bag
This is what I carry around with me every day. Well, not all of it. It's what I've been carrying around lately, anyway.
13/10/2010 IP Camera
Bought a wireless IP camera so we can watch Holly when we\'re out.
lumix compact camera review
samsung video camera battery
best 8mp camera phone
cellular camera phones
digital camera battery packs
digital nikon slr camera
igo8 speed camera database
what is best camera to buy
Camera raw 5 tutorial : Small video camera : Zsmc usb pc camera zso211
Camera Raw 5 Tutorial
- DNG is based on the TIFF/EP standard format, and mandates significant use of metadata. Exploitation of the file format is royalty free; Adobe have published a license allowing anyone to exploit DNG,Adobe: and have also stated that there are no known intellectual property encumbrances or license
- A camera raw image file contains minimally processed data from the image sensor of either a digital camera, image scanner, or motion picture film scanner. Raw files are so named because they are not yet processed and therefore are not ready to be printed or edited with a bitmap graphics editor.
- of or relating to tutors or tutoring; "tutorial sessions"
- A tutorial is one method of transferring knowledge and may be used as a part of learning. More interactive and specific than a book or a lecture; a tutorial seeks to teach by example and supply the information to complete a certain task.
- A period of instruction given by a university or college tutor to an individual or very small group
- An account or explanation of a subject, printed or on a computer screen, intended for private study
- a session of intensive tuition given by a tutor to an individual or to a small number of students
- five: the cardinal number that is the sum of four and one
- five: being one more than four
- It is an irrational algebraic number. The first sixty significant digits of its decimal expansion are: which can be rounded down to 2.236 to within 99.99% accuracy. As of April 1994, its numerical value in decimal had been computed to at least one million digits.
The Adobe Photoshop CS4 Book for Digital Photographers
ARE YOU READY FOR AN AMAZING NEW VERSION OF THE PHOTOSHOP BOOK THAT BREAKS ALL THE RULES?
Scott Kelby, the best-selling Photoshop author in the world today, once again takes this book to a whole new level as he uncovers the latest, most important, and most exciting new Adobe Photoshop CS4 techniques for digital photographers. This major update to his award-winning, record-breaking book does something for digital photographers that’s never been done before—it cuts through the bull and shows you exactly “how to do it.” It’s not a bunch of theory; it doesn’t challenge you to come up with your own settings or figure it out on your own. Instead, Scott shows you step-by-step the exact techniques used by today’s cutting-edge digital photographers, and best of all, he shows you flat-out exactly which settings to use, when to use them, and why. That’s why the previous editions of this book are widely used as the official study guide in photography courses at colleges and universities around the world.
LEARN HOW THE PROS DO IT
Each year Scott trains thousands of professional photographers how to use Photoshop, and almost without exception they have the same questions, the same problems, and the same challenges—and that’s exactly what he covers in this book. You’ll learn:
• The sharpening techniques the pros really use.
• The pros’ tricks for fixing the most common digital photo problems fast!
• The step-by-step setup for getting what comes out of your printer to match exactly what you see onscreen.
• A whole chapter on how to process HDR (High Dynamic Range) images.
• How to master new CS4 interface and workflow features.
• How to color correct any photo without breaking a sweat.
• How to process RAW digital camera images (plus how to take advantage of all the new Camera Raw features in CS4!).
• How to add real automation to your work.
• How to show your work like a pro!
• A host of shortcuts, workarounds, and slick “insider” tricks to send your productivity through the roof!
Plus, Scott included a special bonus chapter with his own CS4 workflow, from start to finish. If you’re a digital photographer, and you’re ready to learn the “tricks of the trade”—the same ones that today’s leading pros use to correct, edit, sharpen, retouch, and present their work—then you’re holding the book that will do just that.
And It Starts...
From the very beginning of the show...
Tutorial Tuesday – Concert Photography
Before we start the tutorial, I should finish my story about how I got into the Pumpkins’ sold out show in the first place. Ebay? Nope. Craig’s List? Try again. Stub Hub. Not a chance. Scalper? Couldn’t find any.
I was at home, roughly 50 miles from the venue, Ovations at Wild Horse Pass, and feeling sorry for my self. Someone on Twitter said I could sit at home and wonder if I would get in or I could drive down there and find out. My wife literally pushed me out the door, and I was off. After stopping for gas and cash, I proceeded to set the North American land speed record so I wouldn’t miss the entire opening act, “OK Go”.
As mentioned above, I couldn’t find any scalpers… anywhere. I was beginning to get that feeling that I just drove all this way like a maniac for nothing. Then I saw the Ticket window and there wasn’t anyone in line (go figure for a sold out show, right?). I walked up and asked if by some chance there were any single tickets available. The ticket salesperson looked left and right, and said “Why yes, we do.” “How much” I asked. “Merry Christmas, you are going to love the seat” she said and passed the ticket through the window. I must have had a stupid look on my face because she said I better take it and walk away before she changes her mind. Still somewhat in disbelief I grabbed the ticket.
Once inside I see that Ovations is very small and discover it only seats 1400. Intimate. I ask for directions and I am pointed in the direction of the stage. Sweet. 6th row? Nice. Aisle seat right next to the sound and lighting boards? Perfect.
So, I went from sitting on my duff at home and sulking to being in the 6th row, center right and in the aisle for my favorite band. I sat down just in time to hear OK Go do an amazing version of “This Too Shall Pass” with lots of crowd participation. It was going to be a good night…
On to the tutorial…
There are many awesome concert photographers, Jared Polin and Zack Arias come to mind, and they will have much more in depth information and have a much larger body of work. I am going to provide a tutorial from the “fan bringing in camera” perspective as opposed to the “band hired me to shoot the show” perspective. As an initial starting point, you need to know how to change ISO, metering mode, shutter speed, aperture, and shooting modes on your camera on the fly. You don’t want to be fumbling with your camera trying to find a particular menu as the band rocks on and you are missing shots. Also, shoot RAW. You want to have white balance and exposure flexibility in post.
First, you need fast glass; 2.8 or lower is a must. You are going to be in low light conditions and need to hit in excess of 1/100 of a second at a minimum to freeze motion. I went with my 50mm 1.8 for two reasons. One it is my fastest lens, and two it is small. I didn’t want to come in with my 28-75 2.8 and risk not getting in because they mistook me for a professional based on lens size. If you use a lens hood, put it on backwards to help minimize the apparent size of the lens.
Second, set your ISO as high as you can comfortably get away with knowing you are going to do NR in post production. I went with ISO 2000 at the start, dropped to 1600 after a bit and finally settled in between 400 and 800 depending on the lights for that particular song. If your camera has a variable mode you can use that as well. In this mode you specify your minimum shutter speed and the camera will try and get that speed by lower aperture first, and then increasing ISO to a pre set maximum.
Third, change your camera to spot metering mode. Some folks will say to use matrix mode, but I rarely get decent results this way. My thought is that with all the lighting variables on stage at a rock concert I want my subject, typically one of the musicians, to be properly exposed with the remainder of the stage being a secondary concern. Flash is almost always useless, plus you can get into trouble and asked to leave or stop taking pics.
Fourth, put your camera in Shutter Priority mode. As mentioned above, I am most concerned with a quick enough shutter speed to freeze motion. Aperture and DOF is a secondary concern to me for the most part. I went with a speed somewhere between 1/100 and 1/250.
Finally, switch your release mode to high speed continuous or burst. You want to be able to lock focus and take a burst of 3 to 5 pics at a time. This will help ensure you have a properly exposed and sharp photo.
Now you have your base settings. These will need to be tweaked slightly depending on your venue and how it was lit. Shoot away in your mini bursts and don’t forget to rock out. After all, you came to the show to rock in the first place right?
mini golden hour tutorial/tips
NO COLOR EDITING DONE TO THIS!
here are some helpful hints on shooting warm photographs:
here you go guys: a photograph that has had NO color editing WHAT SO EVER. The only thing I have done to this photograph at all is bump up the contrast a bit.
I have decided to upload this photograph to show you all what you can do to colors WITHOUT PHOTOSHOP.
I get multiple notes/messages/comments every day asking me for my "secret" of color editing.
Well, let me tell you: my "secret" is SHOOTING the colors I want. Yes, there are plenty of photographs in my gallery which have minor color editing done to them, but the best way to get what you want is to observe the color of the light and just enhance it.
The BEST time where I live, during the fall/winter is around 5:30pm. However, this might be very different for you. In the summer, I can usually find this golden light at about 7:30pm. I would suggest taking note of the light one day before you plan to shoot, so you can see how long the light stays and how much time you'll have, and then returning later. You can also do a search for your weather forecast on google and search for your hometown's daily sunset time, and then show up about 45 minutes before that time to shoot until the sun goes down. (this is what I do personally)
Usually, I use a combination of curves, brightness/contrast, saturation, selective color, but mostly it is done in RAW editing.
If you shoot directly into the sun, with the sun actually in the frame, it will likely be blown out beyond repair. The best way to shoot backlit is by blocking the sun either with your body or by keeping the sun off the frame. You will still get the effects of the backlighting without the glare of the sun.
My best advice is to experiment and try to force yourself to shoot the image as you want it to be seen, not try to fix it all in photoshop later.
ANOTHER IMPORTANT NOTE: many times I receive this comment: "I want these colors! What camera do you use?!" I see comments like this ALL the time and it's frustrating because you can get colors like this with just about ANY camera depending on how you shoot and edit. I remember when I was starting out, I'd see color editing I loved and I assumed it was just a fancy camera effect. Now that I have used both a very basic camera and a pro camera, I can tell you that you should not buy an expensive camera expecting it to give you the colors you are hoping for. Sure, a nicer camera will give you more options, like RAW editing and higher quality, but the bottom line really is that it is up to YOU to make the photograph what it is, not the camera.
good luck to you all, and I hope this helped clear up some confusions! <3
please feel free to comment with any questions and I'll try my best to help!
camera raw 5 tutorial
Master the power of Photoshop CS3 with
an internationally renowned photographer by your side.
Adobe's Photoshop CS3 comes with powerful new features with huge payoffs. But it can be overwhelming to learn, even for professional photographers, graphic designers, keen amateurs, and others who already have an initial grasp of Photoshop. Acclaimed photographer Martin Evening, who wrote the best-selling previous books, 'Adobe Photoshop for Photographers', makes it easy with this new, thoroughly updated edition.
* Illustrated throughout with before-and-after pictures - more than 750 professional, color illustrations!
* Practical techniques and real-life assignments
* Step-by-step tutorials
* Keyboard shortcut reference guide
Includes FREE DVD with:
* QuickTime movie tutorials for MAC and PC
* Searchable tips on tools, palettes layer styles, and shortcuts
* Includes images selected for you to experiment with to get you up to speed with everything in the book, including the new Photoshop CS3 features, fast!
* Updated Camera Guide to help you decide which will best suit your needs, plus bonus Digital Capture chapter in printable PDF format
Uncover quickly exactly what Adobe's CS3 now offers photographers. New tutorials focus on the key features introduced in CS3. You lose no time in finding out how to put your ideas to work with:
* Adobe's Camera Raw 4 plug-in that can now also process TIFFs and JPEGs
* New Align controls for combining HDR images; Photomerge; new Clone Stamp; Curves dialog that now incorporates Levels functionality; and improved controls for Brightness/Contrast to match raw image processing controls
* The latest on Black and White adjustment, which provides all the black and white conversion tools you need for optimum monochrome conversions
* A pro's scoop on choosing from among dozens of Photoshop's image adjustment methods to get the results you want
* Tips on Bridge 2.0 and Lightroom - when you should use each
* Top tactics for successful composite images, insider guidance on editing shadows and highlight adjustments, and lessons on how to preview and re-edit filter effects as many times as you want - without complex workarounds
Get the preeminent advice from one photographer to another as Martin completely updates you on the core aspects of working with Photoshop, digital workflow, and improving accessibility. Real-life examples, diagrams, illustrations, and step-by-step explanations ensure that you're up to speed with the next generation of digital photography in no time!
Foreword by Adobe Systems' key Director of Engineering, Digital Imaging, Marc Pawliger
* Over 750 professional, color images make this book stand above the rest
* New DVD! Searchable info explains tools, palettes & layer styles, also includes invaluable QuickTime movie tutorials
* Master the power of Photoshop CS3 under the instruction of an internationally recognised Photoshop expert & Adobe alpha tester
md80 video camera
best camera lens sports
windows web camera software
best camera video recording
casio camera software download
canon 7d camera armor
how to use a polaroid camera
wireless backup camera system rv
canon camera help
Canon s90 camera bag - Digital camera battery klic 7001 - Nikon digital camera lenses.
Canon S90 Camera Bag
- an adaptation of bags used to carry photographic equipment. Todays camera bags are rectangular with many additional zippered outside compartments.
- A member of the clergy who is on the staff of a cathedral, esp. one who is a member of the chapter. The position is frequently conferred as an honorary one
- (in the Roman Catholic Church) A member of certain orders of clergy that live communally according to an ecclesiastical rule in the same way as monks
- a rule or especially body of rules or principles generally established as valid and fundamental in a field or art or philosophy; "the neoclassical canon"; "canons of polite society"
- canyon: a ravine formed by a river in an area with little rainfall
- a priest who is a member of a cathedral chapter
- The Yamaha Music Synthesizer S90 is a synthesizer and a MIDI controller in one unit, released in 2002 to supersede the S80. . As such, it is part of the S series together with the S03, S08 and the S90ES. . It is notably one of the few digital 'modular' synthesizers with 88 weighted keys.
- The Metropolitan Transportation Authority operates a number of bus routes in Staten Island, New York, United States. Some of them are the direct descendants of streetcar lines (see list of streetcar lines in Staten Island). Most of the routes run to the St.
Blue Custom Adjustable Tripod for Canon PowerShot Nikon Coolpix, Sony etc. Digital Cameras and Camera Accessories: models Canon PowerShot S90, S95, SD1200IS, SD1300IS, SD1400IS, A3100, Canon PowerShot SX200IS, Canon PowerShot D10, SD890IS, SD780IS + Screen Protector + Live * Laugh * Love Vangoddy Wrist Band!!!
This tripod has a unique design. The top plate has a release so it's easy to remove your camera from the base plate of the tripod, connecting it once again is as easy as sliding the top plate into the base plate until they both lock. Besides providing a sturdy platform for getting clean crisp shots in low light conditions, or shooting self portraits, or taking groups pictures with self timer on, this tripod is customizable in size! The legs of the tripod are designed to be "popped" out. This allows you to make a tripod from 6 inches tall to just 2 inches tall. Buy multiple tripods and make one of any size!! This is for one Adjustable Tripod. No Camera Included.
New bag, mad Tetris skills
Bag: Lowepro Vertex 100 AW, picked up used locally through Kijiji.ca. It was a real challenge to end up with a compact enough kit to carry daily but without having to leave anything important at home. What I'm really proud of is being able to have the perfect pairing in the bag of the 7D with the 100-400 for the long shots with high resolving power and the 1DIII with the 50 1.2L for amazing low available light work. I'm also thrilled with figuring out how to fit the very nice ef-s 10-22 on the 1.3x crop body 1DIII and be able to use it down to 11mm without mirror contact and 12mm without darkened corners. Also the compact and powerful ef-s 60mm macro lens fits and works great on the 1DIII using a 36mm Kenko extension tube.
The New Nikon D3100
not mine but whenever I recommend a DSLR to an upcoming hobbyist, I always point to Nikon as the better alternative. This model is selling like hotcakes and we're lucky to get one at a very reasonable price of 32K with free bag and SD card
canon s90 camera bag
Featuring lightweight yet strong components and a compact design, the Precision Design PD-57TR 57-Inch Photo & Video Tripod is the ideal combination of versatility and portability for any photography or video application.
This tripod features 3-section aluminum legs, which can be extended, adjusted, and securely locked in place with quick-snap leg locks. Self-leveling rubber feet at the bottom or each leg give this tripod amazing stability on all types of surfaces, and bubble levels on the frame and camera platform make getting perfectly composed shots easy. In addition, the PD-57TR ranges up to 57 inches (145cm) tall thanks to the geared center column, which also features a small hook at the bottom for hanging a camera bag or weights for additional stability.
The three-way pan head makes for quick panning and tilting, and it can be securely locked in any position. This tripod comes with a quick release plate, which allows the user to easily remove or attach a camera in just seconds. In addition, the head can easily be flipped to the 90-degree position and locked in place for vertical format photos.
Finally, this tripod includes a nylon carrying case with an adjustable shoulder strap. All this is covered by a 10-Year USA Warranty that ensures you'll enjoy this tripod for years to come!
washington dc camera stores
vivitar digital camera 3615
best camera lenses for portraits
wide angle network camera
casio camera red
canon digital camera ixus 95 is price
canon digital camera compare
olympus digital camera battery chargers
pentax optio ws80 waterproof digital camera review
the best canon powershot camera
COMPACT CAMERA WITH VIEWFINDER - VIVITAR DIGITAL CAMERA ACCESSORIES - BEST INSTANT FILM CAMERA
Compact Camera With Viewfinder
- A point-and-shoot camera, also called a compact camera, is a still camera designed primarily for simple operation . Most use focus free lenses or autofocus for focusing, automatic systems for setting the exposure options, and have flash units built in.
- The general term for small, light cameras designed for convenience. While they do not offer interchangeable lenses, they are perfectly usable for snapshots, and some do employ high-performance optics. Ideal for travel or “visual notebook” applications.
- Commonly refers to a point-and-shoot camera.
- Viewfinder by Raymond Carver is one of the short stories in the "What We Talk About When We Talk About Love" compilation. It is told in the first person perspective of a man who is visited by an elderly man with hook hands.
- A device on a camera showing the field of view of the lens, used in framing and focusing the picture
- In photography, a viewfinder is what the photographer looks through to compose, and in many cases to focus, the picture. Most viewfinders are separate, and suffer parallax, while the single-lens reflex camera lets the viewfinder use the main optical system.
- finder: optical device that helps a user to find the target of interest
Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W230 12 MP Digital Camera with 4x Optical Zoom and Super Steady Shot Image Stabilization (Silver)
The Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W230 is W-Series opening price point camera, and combines point-and-shoot ease-of-use with a host of advanced features in a sophisticated, compact body. A 12.1 megapixel image sensor and Carl Zeiss 4x optical zoom lens offer crisp, clear images at high resolution. Intelligent Scene Recognition automatically detects scene conditions and adjust for best camera settings. Face Detection capture faces with natural skin tones, while Smile Shutter technology capture a smile the moment it happens. In addition, Optical SteadyShot image stabilization helps prevent blur without affecting image quality, and HDTV compatibility offers a great way to view and share photos in high definition.The DSC-W230 offers a step up in features and capabilities from the Cyber-shot S-Series models, with a professional-quality lens, optical image stabilization, and a powerful BIONZ image processor that allows for advanced Face Detection, Smile Shutter technology, Dynamic Range Optimizer, and Intelligence Scene Recognition.
MOVIECAM COMPACT Mk2
Weight: 13lbs (6.3kg) without magazine
New electronics with integrated speed ramping system and sync functions
Movement: 3 perforation movement, updated drive system with capability to change to 4 perforation, compensating link movement with dual registration pins and dual pull down claws, interchangeable aperture plates, pitch adjustment.
Aperture size: full range
Frame rate: 12-32 fps, adjustable on camera (with Speed Box: 2-50 fps forward, 12-32 fps reverse), crystal accurate to 0.001 frame/s
Shutter: electronic reflex mirror, can adjusted between 45° and 180° while in standby, manual model stops at 45°, 90°, 120°, 144°, 172°, 180°
Motor: DC with quartz crystal control
Operating noise level: <20 dBA
Indicators: speed, run, counter (ft or m), shutter angle, Time Code (user bit and sensitivity level), voltage, incorrect movement, asynchronous speed, low battery, film end, heater, film jam, loose magazine
Lens mount: ARRI PL (Super 35 compatible)
Viewfinder: 6.1x magnification, viewfinder is rotatable 360° while maintaining an erect image, 12 viewfinder with 2.4 x magnification zoom is available, heated eyepiece. New advanced viewfinder block with short eyepiece
Video assist: Flicker-reduced color CCD camera, on-board 1 monitor available
Ground glass: interchangeable
Magazines: 500' (150m) and 1000' (300m) displacement style, all have built-in heaters and torque motors, mechanical and electronic footage counters. 400' (120m) lightweight Steadicam magazines with vertical displacement.
Magazine loading: active displacement magazines, takes up emulsion in (9P design)
Film cores: standard cores
Fujica Compact 35
This is a nice little compact camera from the late 1960s. It is very sturdy with all metal construction. The condition is surprisingly good except that the lens label plate is missing and the foam seals need replacement. The selenium meter is still working, but the EV reading is one stop lower when compared with my DSLR. This can be compensated with higher ISO setting (e.g. use ISO 200 for ISO 100 film). The maximum ISO setting is 200. That leaves ISO 100 film as the best choice for this camera.
The lens is Fujinon 38mm f/2.8 with aperture down to f/22. The Seiko-L shutter has speed 1/30-1/250s, and Bulb. The shutter works in one of three modes: (1) when the aperture is set to "A", the shutter is automatically locked to "A/flash", this is the programmed auto exposure mode; (2) when the aperture is set to a non-"A" position and the shutter is set to "A/flash", the shutter speed is set to a fixed flash sync speed, this is the flash mode; (3) when both aperture and shutter are set to non-"A" position, it works in full manual exposure mode.
what is a mobile speed camera
how to use nikon d40 camera
hidden camera price
casio digital camera reviews
buy camera in india
camera house head office
camera bags for slr cameras
DOME CAMERA IR : BEST COMPACT CAMERA FOR VIDEO.
Dome Camera Ir
- A type of camera with dome cover. They may have fixed or vari-focal lenses. Some come with infrared lighting and some are designed to be tamper-proof (also referred to as vandal-resistant). Armor dome cameras are designed to resist vandalism by using a hi-impact reinforced polycarbonate dome casing.
- iridium: a heavy brittle metallic element of the platinum group; used in alloys; occurs in natural alloys with platinum or osmium
- Inland Revenue: a board of the British government that administers and collects major direct taxes
- (irs) Internal Revenue Service: the bureau of the Treasury Department responsible for tax collections
CMVision CMD700 Sony Effio-E 700TVL with OSD Menu 24pc LED Vandalproof IR Dome Camera 3.6mm Wide Angle lens with Free 1A 12V DC Power Adaptor , RCA to BNC Connector
High-Res 700 TV Line
The camera is powered by Sony Effio-E chipset that is embodied the top grade of the world at 700 TVL resolution be own image signal technology which is to change the frequency of luminance signal adaptively by a monitoring sector.
2D DNR : Digital Noise Reduction
Reduces the image noise in order to improve the image quality of the camera, in particular, it reduces the noise which is generated under low-brightness shooting conditions and other high-gain states.
ATR : Adaptive Tone Reproduction
ATR improves the visibility of the entire picture by providing the optimum gradation compensation.
HLC : High light Compensation
Improves the visual recognition of license plates and other such objects by suppressing of masking strong light sources (such as the headlights of automobiles) in dark places.
OSD CAMERA SETUP
It has have a small program built-in to the camera to help users to setup the camera function without difficulties. No more reading a manual and tipping dip-switches to configure the camera.
3-AXIS DOME CONSTRUCTION
Accompanying with 3-Axis construction, the Dome camera can be rotated, shifted horizontally or vertically so you can position the camera to get the pictures you need
Dome for the Hobby-Eberly Telescope at McDonald Observatory captured in infrared.
Camera: Canon XSi 450D
Mod: IR blocking disabled
Lens: Tokina 11-16mm f/2.8
BW cnv: done in PhotoShop CS3
Filter: IR ProPlanet 742 by Astronomik (clip-in)
dome camera ir
Camera Specifications: Model GW2011WD, Pick up Element 1/3" SONY CCD Effective Picture Elements (H*V) NTSC: 811(H) x 508(V) PAL: 795(H) x 596(V) Sensor area 4.9mm x 3.7mm Horizontal Resolution 700 TV Lines Minimum Illumination 0 Lux (with IR LED ON) Electronic shutter Auto: 1/50(1/60) ~ 1/100,000Sec S/N Ratio > 50dB Gama 0.45 BLC Auto/SSWDR AGC ON/OFF (switchable) Lens 4~9mm Lens Video Output 1Vpp, 75? IR wave length 850mm Power supply DC12V Power consumption less than 5.0W IR & IR Range 30x5 IR Leds, IR Range 82feet
vtech kidizoom camera pink
dome camera parts
china spy camera
fujifilm w1 3d camera
dslr camera lessons
samsung camera es25 price
ip network camera
golla slr camera bag
best video camera for ghost hunting